@rae
Active 1 week ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 4769
-
whaley replied to the topic Character Interviews in the forum Characters 2 hours, 48 minutes ago
What is… your favorite color?
The corner of Merlin’s mouth quirks. “Blue.”
Do you or have you ever had any pets?
“My family has owned lab rats, fish, sea monkeys, cats, new mother dogs in foster, insects, worms, isopods, all sorts of microorganisms. I’ve always wanted a bird because I’m going to work with them someday, but I guess y…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic Character Interviews in the forum Characters 3 hours, 58 minutes ago
Oh. Why would you like to go to the fairie realm?
How has your kingdom made alliances with the fairies before? Do you know the details of how that happened?
What is your family like?
What does a normal day in your life look like?
Do you like your royal responsibilities?
-
Loopy replied to the topic Character Interviews in the forum Characters 12 hours, 21 minutes ago
I have an idea. I might jump forward in time later and also have you interview post-meeting-Rook-and-River Ellis at some point.
Ah. Do you normally have manservants and guardians following you around? That must feel stifling.
“Yes. It is.”
Why do you enjoy hunting and fencing?
“I just find it fun. I enjoy being active and outside.…[Read more]
-
Loopy replied to the topic Character Interviews in the forum Characters 14 hours, 29 minutes ago
Awesome. *clicks open pen*
What is… your favorite color?
Do you or have you ever had any pets?
How well do you usually do in school? And are you homeschooled or go to public school?
What’s your favorite thing about yourself?
Do you have many hobbies?
-
whaley replied to the topic Character Interviews in the forum Characters 15 hours, 30 minutes ago
Ah. Do you normally have manservants and guardians following you around? That must feel stifling.
Why do you enjoy hunting and fencing?
Your mother sounds kind. Did you have nightmares because of your special gift? Or were your nightmares related to something else?
What is something you have always wanted to do – a dream or a goal -…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic Character Interviews in the forum Characters 15 hours, 37 minutes ago
“Alright, then. Wheedle what you can out of me.” Merlin takes the pretzel sticks and puts one halfway into his mouth like a cigar.
-
Loopy replied to the topic Character Interviews in the forum Characters 18 hours, 40 minutes ago
Don’t worry. It’s just a questionnaire that’s only for fun. I’ll leave this notepad here when I’m done and you can do whatever you want with it. Read it, show it to your brother, burn it. Does that sound alright to you? And, come on, you can’t say no to snacks.
*opens my ginormous snack bag and offers him a bag of pretzels* -
Loopy replied to the topic Character Interviews in the forum Characters 18 hours, 53 minutes ago
How would you describe yourself in three words?
“Um… Adventurous? I enjoy hunting and similar activities. Then also Seer and Prince. My main duties.”
Who is your best friend?
“Beckett’s not bad. The son of Lord Fenwick in the west. I enjoy talking with him and he is a decent fencer. He helped me get rid of my most recent shadow of a…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic Character Interviews in the forum Characters 19 hours, 4 minutes ago
Merlin watches you for a little longer, his eye glittering, before he strides over to the kitchen counter and sits down across from you. His voice is quieter and much less emotional than his brother’s. “I’m not sure what all this is about, really.”
-
Loopy replied to the topic Character Interviews in the forum Characters 19 hours, 27 minutes ago
Hello! How is your day going? Would you like to sit down? I just have a few questions. I also brought some snacks if you’d like.
-
whaley replied to the topic Character Interviews in the forum Characters 19 hours, 37 minutes ago
*climbs in through the window* *sets up a chair in front of the previous interviewer, facing Cosmo*
Cosmo, putting away his pie tin and oven mitts, pauses mid-movement. He watches you curiously.
Okay, my turn. *pulls out notepad and pen* I am here to interview your brother.
“Oh. Okay.” He takes off his mitts and waves them at you as he…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic Character Interviews in the forum Characters 20 hours ago
Why did I read Ellis’ voice in a British accent when you’re the one who is supposed to hear British accents from my charactersWho I am doesn’t really matter. I’m just here to interview you. I promise, anything you say will be kept secret.
How would you describe yourself in three words?
Who is your best friend?
What do you think i…[Read more]
-
Loopy replied to the topic Character Interviews in the forum Characters 20 hours, 2 minutes ago
@beth-torres I am so sorry for abandoning the interview we had going a while ago. I completely forgot about it until now
-
Loopy replied to the topic Character Interviews in the forum Characters 20 hours, 7 minutes ago
Ellis: “Yes, alright. I am not busy at the moment. Who are you?”
-
Loopy replied to the topic Character Interviews in the forum Characters 20 hours, 10 minutes ago
*climbs in through the window* *sets up a chair in front of the previous interviewer, facing Cosmo*
Okay, my turn. *pulls out notepad and pen* I am here to interview your brother.
-
whaley replied to the topic Character Interviews in the forum Characters 20 hours, 13 minutes ago
You’re Ellis Stormwatcher, aren’t you? We were both sent here so I can ask you a few questions. I hope you don’t mind if I do that.
-
whaley replied to the topic Jesus Writing Month!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 20 hours, 16 minutes ago
I’m just doing some stuff at community college, to get basic classes out of the way. Spanish has been a little time-consuming but it’s fun!
-
whaley replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 20 hours, 20 minutes ago
You two understood the assignment!! This is exactly the stuff I want.
This is a lovely smorgasbord of information. I’m taking notes. I will be back to look at this again and look all of this up. Absolutely delightful replies.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 22 hours, 34 minutes ago
@e-m-trepke Thank you! also yeahhhh i’ve been learning just how COMPLICATED this stuff is. like the animating itself? psshhh that’s easy. the workflow-ing with drawing storyboards and setting up everything? that’s the hard part. and then imagine when you’re working with a million other animators instead of just by yourself.
-
Power replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 day, 12 hours ago
Oh, and there was also King Charles VI, a.k.a. “Charles the Mad”, who often forgot his own name, insisted he was not king, and refused to bathe or change clothes for five months straight. He also thought at times that he was made of glass, and was scares people would bump into him. He also had a near death expirienced in a freak masquerade ball…[Read more]
- Load More
